The mission of Complex Systems and Data Science Lab (CODLAB) is scientific excellence in the wider field of computational modeling and analysis of natural and social complex systems. Our research deals with data collection, management and analysis, where approaches based on network theory play the key role.
The main topics include:
- inverse problems in network science (detecting hidden network from data),
- modeling network dynamics and complex phenomena in nature and society, data-driven modeling of online phenomena
- mathematical graph theory and applications,
- development of decision support systems and applications,
- measurments and analysis of EEG signals in the context of social neuroscience
CODLAB collaborates with several local and international research centers. It operates within the Faculty of information studies in Novo mesto, Slovenia.